If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- How long does it take to become a good writer?
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- First and Last Date of Month in T-SQL
- Oryx and Crake
- SQL Server Performance and the IN clause
- SP (Stored Procedure) Audit script for SQL Server 2005
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Miss Celia Leblanc Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring water writing
Tag Archives: Atheism
To an atheist morals are a wind-blown whim. For me they’re a right.
And the blind shall lead the blind. I’m being metaphorical even if I have lived the experience of being lead down a pitch black portage trail by a blind man who could feel the path with his feet. But no … Continue reading
a man, self-consoling, explained in darwin terms, I am; a world is. Beyond sight; nothing. this man possessed no Rock. Life is enough… the man has died; lonely dust. in some far world a scream. -early 80’s-