If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- DeStress Regress
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- Junior Rangers
- First and Last Date of Month in T-SQL
- Cellular Distopia
- Veni, Vidi, Deus Vicit on this day in 1683
- What's a DBAG?
Tag! You’re it!
- climate change
- environmental awareness
- graphic novel
- Guelph Festival of Moving Media
- Guelph International Film Festival
- Jane Austen
- long distance
- Miss Celia Leblanc
- Neil Gaiman
- Old Growth Forest
- Robert J. Sawyer
- science fiction
- short story
- Space opera
- speculative fiction
- SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005
- Stephen King
- The Education of Mike Moonblazer
Tag Archives: Poem
Vacation refresh, so necessary today, recreates spirit. Advertisements
Tradition does not the path of logic attend. Non-sense feels good.
Another Finish-Your-Own haiku for you out there in poetry land to test. Feel free to comment and let me know which of the decimal finales you like best! The bee, too busy, tried to take on too much. He died … Continue reading
However headaches hurt or can debilitate life it’s all in your head.
The young secular man fervently tells me he only believes in objects he can see with his own eye touch with his finger smell with his nose taste with his tongue hear with his ear. But he’s missing matters of … Continue reading
bitter cold, heads down, cadets at attention still wars past remembered
A bullet exists to explode and fly straight. True. Can we care what’s hit?