If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- Getting Old
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- How long does it take to become a good writer?
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
- Junior Rangers
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian cards Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring TV water writing
Tag Archives: DIY
So how is it that you find yourself walking through a cemetery on a dark night with two 4 by 4 panels of beadboard? It started up innocently enough actually. My wife and I went to Home Depot to pick … Continue reading
I came across this posting on building your own low-cost wind turbine on the GreenNexxus site. It’s a pretty cool idea. Maybe I’ll get lucky and one of my kids will take it on as a science project.