The rain embarrassed my way to the tickety-boo
but no one pointed, no one jeered, it was all how-do-you-do?
I slunk and droplets of water dehydrated off me jackaroo
and I tried to aplomb myself thereto do a switcheroo.
It wasn’t cold, I didn’t chill, to a colour true-blue,
though it could have taken place peekaboo.
I set my dessert out and knew I was going to outdo
the rest of the offerings even if no one could mangetout
but no, wrong! Those who tried were few
and their fingers turned brown. Would they sue?
But know hitherto, that Lao-tzu could only misconstrue.
I slunk to the back which I thought well-to-do
but tu-whit tu-whoo I was dragged to the front view
and said my ‘Hi’ then to screw my toodle-oo
in true askew but, so easily, my skew was aperçu.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- I guess the point is Conspicuous Consumption
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Junior Rangers
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- SQL Server Performance and the IN clause
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- SQL Server Management Studio Projects Path
- Using SQLCMD with SQL Server 2005
Tag! You’re it!
- climate change
- environmental awareness
- graphic novel
- Guelph Festival of Moving Media
- Guelph International Film Festival
- Jane Austen
- long distance
- Miss Celia Leblanc
- Old Growth Forest
- Robert J. Sawyer
- science fiction
- short story
- Space opera
- speculative fiction
- SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005
- Stephen King
- The Education of Mike Moonblazer