It is utterly confucius
in the audacious
extreme that delicious
bunnies and eggs are Easterlicious
for children, too atrocious
early, on a Sunday joyous
seeing if the morn be propitious
and later on expeditious
for eggs, rambunctious,
in wide open spacious.
But what do these, fractious,
have to do with one another? Is this facetious?
Or possibly seditious?
And what, in all conscientious,
do these have to do with Easter. I’m serious!
All that chocolate better be lubricious
by libations aqueous
and other foodstuffs nutritious
to be cautious
and stop intestinal bloating bodacious,
and prevent tooth decay malicious
or the trip to the Doctor will be hellacious.
Wait. What did I just say? This is flirtatious
with error and tendentious
in an orientation fallacious
oh please help me Saints Ignatius
I don’t want to dwell mordacious
I want to choose to be vivacious
and full of gracious.
So we must stop the marketing mendacious
and learn to be perspicacious
and morally efficacious
Do not be pretentious
or celebrate obnoxious!
Keep true Easter close, I plead, most anxious.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
- E.g. David hiking the craggy coast of Dyfed
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- A simplistic triad culminates here
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- The Bird Can't Fly
- SQL Server Performance and temporary tables
- Stephen R. Donaldson's Fatal Revenant and other stories
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
Tag! You’re it!
- climate change
- environmental awareness
- graphic novel
- Guelph Festival of Moving Media
- Guelph International Film Festival
- Jane Austen
- long distance
- Miss Celia Leblanc
- Old Growth Forest
- Robert J. Sawyer
- science fiction
- short story
- Space opera
- speculative fiction
- SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005
- Stephen King
- The Education of Mike Moonblazer