The diamond tension at the old ball game
is never, ever who will have the win.
That’s for the TV crowd, always so tame.
No. Live is where danger is a shoo-in
with action. Where a foul or in play ball
can maim, arouse passion, win a side bet
and you can jump, lawfully scream up a squall.
Not safe, left out, grounded or dead. Not yet.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
- How long does it take to become a good writer?
- Junior Rangers
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- Creating a SQL Server database by script
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Jane Austen's Mafia
- Old Growth Forest in Ontario
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Miss Celia Leblanc Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring water writing