As part of the A to Z challenge I will be posting a new silly poem each day during the month of April. This was suggested by Cindy at
Each day will feature a letter of the alphabet. The thought of using the omegabet did cross my mind but I decided against it as it doesn’t, then, match the URL nor does it have 26 letters which is important as you may read later if (you stop reading here then you won’t but you shouldn’t really be reading this bit. I mean it. Stop.) you do carry on.
I’m going to do this for several reasons which I’ve thoughtfully provided below in a list:
- in celebration of a long awaited Spring
- the first day of the month of April is an exceedingly silly day at any rate
- there are 26 letters in the alphabet and that will lead, naturally enough, to the 26th of April which is a special day in my life as it will be my 30th Anniversary (shared, coincidentally, with the 30th Anniversary of my wife, wow, small world)
- because it isn’t there yet (× 26)
- silly poems are not written enough