I went to see Up at the Galaxy, here in Guelph, tonight. As soon as I was about to pay the cashier tells me it isn’t 3D… it’s just the regular 2D Up. The family and I walked out. I rarely go to see a film in a theatre anymore: it’s too expensive and not as comfortable as my living room. But a Pixar film that’s 3D! That’s worth seeing and I was excited to see the Galaxy website said it was still on. The jerks didn’t say it wasn’t being shown in 3D on the website, though. Wanted to get people coming out by hook or by being a crook.
I was very disappointed. It was a treat, several months back, seeing Coraline in 3D.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- Junior Rangers
- Northwest of 1721's Kodiak
- Something Greater than me
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- The Tale of the Bunny on Paul Avenue
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- Sunday afternoon at Camp Restall
- SQL Server Performance and the IN clause
- Creating a SQL Server database by script
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian cards Christmas comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game global warming graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring TV water writing