I was disappointed in this movie. It is purely teenage genre flick like Superbad whereas I was expecting something more. Something more like the Juno it was clearly trying to emulate.
The film started well but really went to pieces when Nick (Michael Cera) and Norah (Kat Dennings) go ‘home’ to her father’s recording studio to make out. It just makes everything ‘adult’ that Nick and Norah were both striving to achieve empty, ignorant and shallow sounding.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Junior Rangers
- Creating a SQL Server database by script
- Samuel Strickland describing some of the Kawartha Lakes
- How long does it take to become a good writer?
- Mac Heist
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- About the Golber
- Laurier in Chain e-mails on Immigration
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Miss Celia Leblanc Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring water writing