There are times when you really need to get all the images in a document out as separate image files. I needed to do exactly that this week. I found this solution online and it worked great! Basically you just save it as an HTML document with a folder containing all the images but there are hints on the link above to ensure the sizes of the images are large enough, etc.
The same thing can be done in OpenOffice and, likely, other word processors too!
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- Newfie Euchre
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Cycle Touring on a Budget
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Samuel Strickland describing some of the Kawartha Lakes
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring TV water writing