Another interesting web site I stumbled upon. I especially liked the advice on Cut-up Spellcheck to give the creative juices a workout. But there’s more than just advice on the site. There’s always widgets! Although the Title-o-Matic is definitely skewed towards nature and foods it is entertaining!
All that and you can post your own material there too.
Worth a look if you’re interested in creative writing.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- Junior Rangers
- Northwest of 1721's Kodiak
- Something Greater than me
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- The Tale of the Bunny on Paul Avenue
- Georgian Manor, hard sells and pyramid schemes
- Sunday afternoon at Camp Restall
- SQL Server Performance and the IN clause
- Creating a SQL Server database by script
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian cards Christmas comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game global warming graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring TV water writing