It doesn’t take long before the energizing coolness of Spring seems already displaced by the warmth and languidness of Summer. What’s that all about?
Is there some kind of special, magical, lightening moisture that quickly evaporates from the soil as the the belt of Spring slides ever northward like some giant re-seating his or her pants? I wish I could bottle it and call it, perhaps, something like ‘Eau de printemps’ or ‘Incredible Lightness of Being No. 5’.
If wishes were horses
Golbing Time Dimension
- Using Excel to generate Inserts for SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005 file sizes and filegrowth
- Mooncalves among the werewolves
- Junior Rangers
- Samuel Strickland describing some of the Kawartha Lakes
- Deciding against Code Collapse in SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Data Obfuscation through Random String replacement in SQL Server
- SQL Server Performance and the IN clause
- Using SQLCMD with SQL Server 2005
- Jane Austen's Mafia
Tag! You’re it!2008 age Apocalypse art Atheism bicycling Biology book Canadian Christmas climate change comedy conservation cycling database Disney documentary environment environmental awareness Excel fantasy film game graphic novel Guelph Guelph Festival of Moving Media Guelph International Film Festival haiku hiking history humour Jane Austen long distance love Microsoft Montreal movie music mystery native Nature Neil Gaiman novel Old Growth Forest Oshawa performance philosophy Poem poetry Poetry Month quote recipe relationship review Robert J. Sawyer science science fiction short story silliness silly snow society Space opera speculative fiction Spring SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2005 Stephen King story The Education of Mike Moonblazer touring TV water writing